DEVON MONSTER 2018
We will be bringing our obstacle course and mud run event to Devon for the first time in 2018. Located at Escot Park close to Exeter this will be the best obstacle course race and mud run event in the South West!
Escot is a Devon event venue with a history of hosting a wide range of events. With over 1,000 acres of grounds available including 250 acres of parkland, it has all the space, terrain, mud and water we need to put on a great mud run for you!
What do I get for my money?
- An fun challenge you will never forget
- Free mud – disclaimer….you can only take what is caked onto your body/clothes!
- A Monster medal – The best in the business? We think so!
- Chip timing – with instant results
- Free event photo’s – subject to our photographers zapping you as you go round
- Free spectator entry – the more the merrier…..bring your granny along
- A cool drink at the end
- VAT at 20% is included
Devon Monster – 17th March 2018 – Entry Fees
|5k Monster in Training||10k Monster|
|Launch Special – Closes midnight 2nd July 2017||Expired||Expired|
|Early Bird – From 3rd July 2017 until midnight 3rd September 2017||Expired||Expired|
|Standard Monster – From 4th September 2017 until midnight 3rd December 2017||Expired||Expired|
|Late Monster – From 4th December 2017 until midnight 10th March 2018||£48||£51|
Approximate travel times to Escot Park are:
- Exeter – 20 mins
- Exmouth – 25 mins
- Taunton – 40 mins
- Plymouth – 1 hour
- Weymouth – 1 hour 15 mins
- Bristol – 1 hour 30 mins
- Bournemouth – 1 hour 45 mins
- Cardiff – 1 hour 50 mins
The estate does have several entrances. The entrance to use for the event will be confirmed closer to the date.
Car parking will be available at the venue. There will be a charge of £5 per car. We do encourage you to car share where possible.